Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Birthday, some Free Buttons, and a Tag Answer...

My Birthday
My birthday is today! I'm so excited! I had a party yesterday and it was really fun! We went bowling and then made cards and played outside.

And now for the Free buttons
Here are some buttons I made, please feel free to take them and put them on your blog. Comment and tell me what you think!


I'm one in a million!


Suger and spice



Plain and simple




And, last but not least, A Tag Answer.


There ain't no rifles on us,

there ain't no rifles on us,

there might be some rifles on some of you trifles but there ain't no rifles on us!

3 comments:

  1. Is it just me or are we the only ones doing this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know. I think we're the only ones. I don't care, do you?
    So, what do you think of the buttons?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Book Blogger,

    Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! To get the scrolling sidebar gadget I followed this tutorial:

    http://www.mommymoment.ca/2010/04/how-to-make-scrolling-sidebar-widget.html

    In Christ,
    Rebekah

    ReplyDelete

If you've made it this far you're probably going to leave a comment, so thanks!