Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hey there!

Hey girls! I'm sorry for my lack or posting, and I can't even say I've been busy. I haven't. 

I watched a really good documentary last night, called Spellbound. It follows eight kids as they prepare for a spelling bee in the US. There are something like 250 kids in the competition - that number is just approximate, I forgot the exact number - and we watch these particular eight kids get ready to compete. It's really good! I quite enjoy watching movies when they're true stories. I like how different all the kids and their lives are. It's very interesting!

Here are some movie scene pictures (again!) See if you can guess what movies they are from.





1 comment:

  1. I love that movie!! :)

    1. Spellbound
    2. Secondhand Lions (I love this movie!)
    3. Love Comes Softly
    4. The Waltons
    5. Sense and Sensibility

    ReplyDelete

If you've made it this far you're probably going to leave a comment, so thanks!