Monday, August 1, 2011

Flowery Photoshoot

When I was on vacation, a friend and I did a photo shoot of a flower in a glass.

Here are some of my favourite pics, I hope you don't mind that you have to look at most of them sideways!








Which is your favourite?

Oh, and here are the answers to my last post!

Picture #1: Spellbound - great movie!!! I love true stories!

Picture #2: Second Hand Lions - now that was a strange movie. It was definitely interesting, not quite sure what I think of it

Picture #3: Love Comes Softly - that was a good movie! The book Love Comes Softly is good too

Picture #4: The Waltons - who doesn't like this charming TV series???!

Picture #5: Sense and Sensibility - another Jane Austen masterpiece!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you've made it this far you're probably going to leave a comment, so thanks!