Monday, August 29, 2011

Life Right Now

I have been very bad at keeping up my blog, but I've been busy. Really I have. :)

So bear with me as I try to post more.

Anyways.

Yesterday my family and I went to some people from church's house for a barbecue. It was lots of fun! They have an amazing backyard and their house isn't so bad, either. All of us got into their pool and swam around for a while and then had dinner. Afterwards, one of the boys took my brother, my sister, and I to see his pet alpaca. Then we sat around and had dessert and talked.

So that's one thing I've done.

I've done a little bit of school as well.

Oh, and I'm leaving on Thursday until Sunday, so don't expect any posts during those days.

On Saturday I went to the fair - that was tons of fun! :)

And drinking orange juice with a twisty straw from my special cup while watching Pride and Prejudice on YouTube is always fun, too!

So, that's my life right now. What have you been up to?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like that BBQ was awesome! I've been doing a little school.We started back this week though we cannot start fully because we don't have all our books yet :/ I'll be looking forward to more!!!!!!Sierra
    Keep Growing Beautiful♥ (Cause You Are!)

    ReplyDelete

If you've made it this far you're probably going to leave a comment, so thanks!