Monday, August 29, 2011

Life Right Now

I have been very bad at keeping up my blog, but I've been busy. Really I have. :)

So bear with me as I try to post more.

Anyways.

Yesterday my family and I went to some people from church's house for a barbecue. It was lots of fun! They have an amazing backyard and their house isn't so bad, either. All of us got into their pool and swam around for a while and then had dinner. Afterwards, one of the boys took my brother, my sister, and I to see his pet alpaca. Then we sat around and had dessert and talked.

So that's one thing I've done.

I've done a little bit of school as well.

Oh, and I'm leaving on Thursday until Sunday, so don't expect any posts during those days.

On Saturday I went to the fair - that was tons of fun! :)

And drinking orange juice with a twisty straw from my special cup while watching Pride and Prejudice on YouTube is always fun, too!

So, that's my life right now. What have you been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you've made it this far you're probably going to leave a comment, so thanks!