Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My life in bullet points:

  • Writers' conference in Kansas.
  • Camp Rock/High School Musical
  • Music camp
  • Family
  • Ice cream
  • Waterslides
  • Friends
  • Watermelon
So my summer has been amazing. :) 

I went to a writers' conference in Kansas and learned about writing and was also able to form some wonderful friendships. I met author Stephanie Morrill and was able to hear my favourite author's editor, Jeff Gerke, speak. It was amazing. :)

Camp Rock and High School Musical just because they're awesome. :)

Music Camp. I GOT MY VERY FIRST VIOLIN SOLO. Yesyesyesyesyes. This makes me very happy.

Family. They came and visited for a while. :)

Ice cream. WHAT'S A SUMMER WITHOUT IT?! Especially Oreo. ♥

I went to the waterslides and was very brave and did all the scary rides!

Friends because I've been spending a lot of time with them, and watermelon because, like ice cream, SUMMER IS NOT SUMMER WITHOUT IT.

I'll probably post pictures ... if anyone still reads my blog ... :P What did you guys do this summer?

1 comment:

If you've made it this far you're probably going to leave a comment, so thanks!