Sunday, March 13, 2011

Don't Forget...

Please remember to pray for Japan as they have had a huge earthquake and tsunami that caused a lot of damage. The earthquake measured 8.9! Japan is also having trouble with several other things that were possibly chain reactions of the earthquake. In my opinion, the side effects of the earthquake were worse than the actual earthquake. I would go into more detail here, but I can't quite explain it. For more info, go HERE.

In my distress I called to the Lord;
I called out to my God.
From His temple He heard my voice;
my cry came to His ears.
~2 Samuel 22:7


3 comments:

  1. Perfect reminder, and such an encouraging verse!

    I didn't know you had a 'normal' *wink* blog--I love it. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Book Blogger,

    Wondering if you got the books yet? I am holding a piece of paper here in my hand that confirms it was delivered to the address you gave me. Let me know. Thanks,
    ♥Mattie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will pray for Japan. :(

    Here's the website link where I got the survery from;
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/

    Hope this helps. :)

    ReplyDelete

If you've made it this far you're probably going to leave a comment, so thanks!