I have decided to be very (not) original and make a list of all the things I would like to do during my life. People are calling them "Bucket Lists," or as another friend of mine put it, a "Buckets of Dreams."
1. Travel to Ireland.
2. Climb the Eiffel Tower.
3. Go to Kansas.
4. Go to Prince Edward Island and watch Anne of Green Gables during my stay.
5. Get married and raise a family.
6. Traditionally publish one of my novels.
7. Get my doctors degree in music.
8. Meet an online friend of mine.
9. Read through the entire Bible.
10. Own a grand piano.
11. Meet a famous author (Jill Williamson would be nice :)
12. Play my violin or piano before thousands of people.
13. Own a horse.
14. See a circus.
15. Be a brides maid in a wedding.
16. Grow my hair to my waist.
17. See a Great White Shark.
18. See an Orca in its natural habitat (caged Orcas are just not the same).
19. Get a really, really, really, really nice camera!
20. Photograph a wedding.
21. Learn to french braid.
22. Own a blue car.
23. Own a professionally done watercolour drawing of an Orca.
How about you?