Saturday, January 29, 2011

Another Message To Gallop Girl...

Hey Gallop Girl!
Here is the updated button. Is there anything else you want changed (like maybe a few more words on the button) or do you like it now?
If you think it's good enough, I need your email address. If you don't wish to tell me your email address, I will comment on this post with the button code. A few problems I have had will not allow me to put the button code in a post.
So, what do you think?

Horse Crazy!


Cool picture, by the way!

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much for putting my button on your blog! u r so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's PERFECT!
    I love it!
    My email address is:
    rjhlivingforchrist@gmail.com
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

If you've made it this far you're probably going to leave a comment, so thanks!