Monday, April 4, 2011

Cowboy Cookies



These cookies are VERY good! I love the crunch that the cereal adds! I have brought them to my orchestra twice for snack, and everyone loved them!

Ingredients:
1 cup margarine
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
2 cups cereal (rice krispies, bran flakes)
1 teaspoon baking powder
3/4 cup white sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups flour
2 cups oatmeal
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup coconut or chocolate chips (or peanuts)

Cream butter and sugars. Add dry ingredients. Then add the cereal, chocolate chips, coconut, and oats. Mix well, you may need to add some milk. Roll into balls and flatten with fork. Bake at 350 for 12 to 15 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. Looks yummy! See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!!
    If you look at "Photos" I will have marked them
    well, thanks

    Sara

    Oh... please don't spred my Email address, as I don;t want complet strangers knowing my address!!! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you've made it this far you're probably going to leave a comment, so thanks!