Friday, June 10, 2011

Hmmm.....

Yesterday my sister put on the water to make a pot of hot chocolate. But by the time my family was done doing devotions, it was bedtime. I decided to not have hot chocolate that night.

Besides, drinking hot chocolate before bed makes me feel like throwing up. But it's so good I drink it anyway. Though for the past couple weeks I haven't even been able to make it even half way through the cup. I think I'm slightly allergic to chocolate. Eating it in concentrated doses makes me sneeze... a lot.

Back to the subject...

I put my hot chocolate in the fridge.

This morning I woke up and went to the fridge. When I opened it, I was greeted with a very interesting surprise.

My mug of hot chocolate was rather odd looking, with brown lumps on the top. It had definitely changed overnight.

But being the brave individual I am (not), I took a spoon, stirred it up, and drank it.

Mmmmmmmmm..... It was soooo good!!!!! It tasted just like chocolate milk. I'm definitely going to do that again!


Yesterday I cleaned up my room a bit (Scezzle: You'd be surprised!). I put together a bunch of toys and stuff to sell, all the money I make off them is going towards a desk and an organizer to go on the desk. In the next couple weeks, my room is going to be seeing big changes. I think I'm going to move my bed to the other side of the room.

By the way, I have a very small room. My bed takes up half of it. But I think now that I'm selling all my stuff there will be more walking space.

Okay, there is this really fun LEGO game, where you can walk around, talk to people, visit a coffee shop, and help make a movie. HERE's a link to it. If you don't have an account with them though, you can only play the first level.

Also, you have to watch these two videos, HERE and HERE. These people are amazing!


Wow! Almost thirty! Thanks for being such great followers everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Cold hot chocolate IS chocolate milk, Maddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've TRIED to play that game before. I think it didn't work on our other computer though. But that was years back...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not always. In this case, yes. But it depends on the powder you use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And did I forget to mention that I don't put MILK on my hot chocolate, I always use water. Not as good, but much cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That six year old is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

If you've made it this far you're probably going to leave a comment, so thanks!